Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sci-Fi TV & Movies (Updated 20160617)

This is to keep track of what I've seen and would like to see. My memory is not great. I might as well have an easily-accessible list.

This is not an all-inclusive list. I'm just populating it as I think of things.

Do not chew me out for not having watched your favorite. I may have seen it and forgotten to list it. That being said, please tweet me your suggestion (@binkytoes). :-)

I am not interested in debating whether something on this list qualifies as sci-fi.

To Watch:

-Mr. Nobody (movie)
-Brazil (1985)
-BSG classic (series)

-Barbarella (movie, I keep falling asleep when I start it lol)
-LEXX
-Cleopatra 2525
-Sanctuary
-The Expanse
-Falling Skies (maybe?)


Watched:

Series
-Star Trek TOS
-Star Trek Voyager
-Star Trek DS9
-Star Trek TNG (almost all)
-Star Trek Enterprise
-Revolution (some)
-Firefly
-Continuum
-Doctor Who Reboot (trying to stay current)
-Doctor Who Classic (all that's available for legal streaming via Netflix and/or Amazon Prime Instant)
-Sliders (some)
-Red Dwarf (all, including TV movie & 2012 episodes)
-Battlestar Galactica reboot
-Eureka
-Warehouse 13 (some)
-The 4400

-Falling Skies (some)
-Farscape (including Peacekeeper Wars)
-Stargate: SG-1
-Stargate: Atlantis
-Stargate: Universe
-Terra Nova
-The Tomorrow People (1 episode)
-Under the Dome (1 episode?)
-Extant (S01)
-The 100 (S01)
-Defiance (trying to stay current)
-Dark Matter (S01)

Movies
-Serenity
-Star Trek (not sure which/how many off the top of my head)
-Star Wars (not sure which/how many off the top of my head)
-Mars Attacks
-Cherry 2000
-Stargate
-Stargate: Continuum
-Stargate: The Ark of Truth
-Ex Machina
-Bladerunner
-2001: A Space Odyssey
-2010: The Year We Make Contact
-Brainstorm
-ET
-Contact
-Dune
-Equilibrium (1/3)
-A.I.
-Avatar
-BTTF (pretty sure I've seen all)
-Close Encounters
-District 9
-The Matrix
-Robocop
-Terminator (all)
-Total Recall
-War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise version)
-The Day the Earth Stood Still (yet can never remember the phrase "Klaatu barada nikto." Earth would've been F'd if it'd been up to me to deliver the message.)
-Gattaca
-The Fifth Element
-Looper
-Elysium
-Snowpiercer
-Edge of Tomorrow
-John Carter (AND LIKED IT)
-Men in Black (all)
-Independence Day (first)
-I, Robot
-After Earth
-Oblivion
-Vanilla Sky
-Minority Report
-The Brother from Another Planet
-Starman
-The Last Starfighter
-The Abyss
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind