Monday, September 21, 2015

Diary 12

September 21, 2015

2042: Although I had plenty of sleep last night, I was still tired all day today. Besides being sore from physical labor, maybe I had a bit of a hangover from the Tramadol.

We didn't do much today: ran a few errands, took naps, and watched two Star Trek movies.

Oh! How great is it to look in the mirror and see that a cold sore's almost gone and 20 minutes later feel a tingle as if a new one is coming up! @#$!$@%#^$&*(*&^%#@!!!!

Food run-down:

An egg, two pieces of bacon, coffee with milk, a pork chop, half a gluten-free Florentine pizza (crust made of rice, which I later found out is higher in arginine than lysine--should've been a no-no since I have this cold sore), another pork chop, a mound of steamed spinach with unfiltered apple cider vinegar, and some steamed summer squash with garlic & butter. Oh! And leftover strawberry ice milk.

I am very full tonight. I'm trying to wean myself off of omeprazole (brand name would be Prilosec). I've taken it for years at doctor's orders along with ranitidine (one of its brand names is Zantac) after a bout of suspected nutcracker esophagus (*snicker*). I think I've mentioned that before along with the fact that I have a hiatal hernia which probably contributes to my reflux. Anyway, we'll see how that goes tonight. I need to skip tonight and tomorrow night.

Tonight I am thankful for:
--Naps
--Star Trek
--Mom not judging me for liking either and even participating in the Star Trek viewing. :-)