Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Diary 2

September 8, 2015

0830: I'm up. Didn't sleep well. Woke up hungry around 0115. Ate a peanut butter sandwich.

0955: Fell down the "job search browsing" well. 

1132: Danced for about half an hour, did five sets of ten crunches, and did four sets of ten counter push-ups. Probably only the last two sets count since my form was wrong for the first two. Showered. I kept getting side-tracked this morning looking at job posts online, lamenting that I'm not qualified. Yet I'm still procrastinating studying.

1523: Studied after last entry. Didn't break for lunch til about 1430. Had leftover curry/rice/corn and a salad (romaine, tomato, cucumber, red onion, black pepper, ranch). I need to make more of an effort to cut back on carbs as I seem to have lost all motivation to study after lunch.

September 9, 2015

Postscript:
Studied quite a bit yesterday. Things are starting to click, but I have a long way to go. We had supper at 6 p.m. We had fried chicken (just skin-on, bone-in wings, deep fried with no breading), steamed okra, and leftover mashed potatoes for supper. I don't know why it seems so important to journal what I ate. Anyway, went to bed at 8 p.m. Fell asleep pretty easily, but then woke up hungry at 10 p.m. Had a hard time going back to sleep, but I finally did. No idea what time it was.